Last Updated: November 17, 2023
1. What Type Of Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following categories of information when you access and browse our Website or otherwise communicate with us via our Website:
- Device Identifier and other Unique Identifiers. Information such as your device identifier, internet protocol (IP) address, cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifier, and other unique identifiers.
- Internet or Other Network Activity. Information such as your browsing or search history, and other information regarding your interactions with our Websites, and emails.
- User Content. Information such as your Communications with us and any other content you provide, such as social media profiles, photographs of receipts, images, videos, survey responses, comments, product reviews, testimonials, and other content.
- Inferences. Information such as inferences drawn from or created based on the information identified above.
2. How Do We Collect Your Information?
We collect your information in three ways: (1) directly from you when you use our Websites and Communicate with us; and (2) automatically using online technologies when you engage with our Websites and Communications.
- Directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you enter your information on our Websites, access our content, take a survey or a poll, use our Websites, engage in Communications with us, or sign-up to receive emails, or certain other Communications from us.
- Automatically Using Online Technologies. When you visit our Websites or open or click on emails we send you or related Communications we or other third parties may automatically collect certain information about you using online tracking technologies such as cookies, software developer kits, and related technologies. For more information, see the “Cookies and Similar Online Tracking Technologies” section below.
We use your information for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide our Websites to You. We use your information to provide our Websites to you, including to: (1) facilitate your access and use of our Websites (2) send notifications in connection with the Websites; (3) answer Communications; and (4) perform other related business functions.
- Communicate with You. We use your information to engage in Communications with you, such as to respond to your requests, inquiries, issues, feedback, and to provide customer service.
- Conduct Analytics and Personalization. We use your information to conduct research and analytics, including to improve our Websites . We also use your information to understand your interaction with our Websites, advertisements, and our Communications with you. We also use your information to personalize your experience, to save you time when you visit our Websites, to better understand your needs.
- Security and Fraud Prevention. We use your information to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including fraudulent transactions. We also use your information to enforce our terms and procedures, prevent against security incidents, and prevent harm to other users of our Services.
- Legal Obligations. We use your information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to establish and exercise our rights, and to defend against legal claims.
- Business Functions. We use your information to support our core business functions, including to maintain records related to business management, loss prevent, collecting amounts owed, and identifying and repairing errors or problems in the Websites.
Notwithstanding the above, we may use information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or non-identifiable) for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we use information about you, please see the “Your Rights” section below.
We may disclose or share your information with affiliated and non-affiliated third-parties, including in the following scenarios:
- In a Business Transfer. We may disclose or share your information as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing, or sale of company assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which such information could be transferred to third parties as a business asset in the transaction.
- To Non-Affiliated Third Parties. We may disclose or share your information with certain non-affiliated third parties to facilitate your access to and use of our Websites, our Services, and to provide us with certain business functions, including but not limited to sharing your information with internet and applicable Business Customers, service providers, data analytics providers, governmental entities, operating systems and platforms, social medial networks, and service providers who provide us a service (e.g., customer service, auditing, marketing, debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality on our Websites, and/or protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity).
- For Legal Process And Protection. We may disclose or share your information to satisfy any law, regulation, legal process, governmental request, or where we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to: (1) enforce or apply our agreements; (2) protect our interests, property, or safety of others; (3) in connection with claims, disputes, or litigation; and (4) to protect our Websites.
6. How Do We Protect Your Information?
Although no system can guarantee the complete security of your information, we take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure your information is protected in alignment with all applicable laws and regulations, as appropriate to the sensitivity of your information.
We keep your information for as long as is necessary in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected, our business needs, and our legal and regulatory obligations. If we dispose of your information, we will do so in a way that is secure and appropriate to the nature of the information subject to disposal.
8. Links To Third Party Sites
Our Websites and Services may contain links to third party websites and services. Please note that these links are provided for your convenience and information, and the websites and services may operate independently from us and have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review.
For all individuals, regardless of location, you have the following rights:
- Manage Communication Preferences. You can stop receiving promotional e-mails at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail you receive from us. You can also stop receiving promotional postal mail by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
- Tracking Technologies.
- Cookies and Pixels. Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to decline or delete cookies. If you use multiple browsers on your device, you will need to instruct each browser separately. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
- Do Not Track Signals. Our Websites may, from time to time, collect information about your online activities, over time and across our different websites. When you use our Websites, third parties may also collect information about your online activities, over time and across different internet websites, online or cloud computing services, online applications, or mobile applications. Some browsers support a “Do Not Track” feature, which is intended to be a signal to websites that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites you visit. Our Websites do not currently change the way they operate based upon detection of a “Do Not Track” or similar signal.
- Please be aware that if you disable or remove tracking technologies some parts of the Service may not function correctly.
- Analytics and Interest-Based Advertising. Google provides tools to allow you to opt out of the use of certain information collected by Google Analytics at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and by Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network at https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/. Please note that if you opt out using any of these methods, the opt out will only apply to the specific browser or device from which you opt out. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of, or compliance with, any opt out options or programs, or the accuracy of any other entities’ statements regarding their opt out options or programs.
Our Websites are not intended for children under the age of 13. This includes any links to other websites that we provide for our convenience. We don’t knowingly collect the information of children under 13 for any reason.
We may change this Policy from time to time. Any and all changes will be reflected on this page, and where appropriate provided in person or by another electronic method. The effective date will be stated at the top of this Policy. You should regularly check this page for any changes to this Policy.
211 Boulevard of the Americas
Lakewood, NJ 08701, USA